Thursday, August 21, 2008

School





So it's the first day of school and for the first time in a long time I feel like I am in the right place, with the right intent, and I am really excited about my major. Last year after the first project I had a count down in my planner to when I could drop graphics and pray the photomedia major was going to actually happen. Although I am not always in love with graphics, it feels nice not to be dreading the upcoming months and to be actually looking forward to it. It was a difficult choice not to go in to photomedia major, but with the combination of the way it is being run, and how much I found my interests had changed by the end of the last school year, I am really happy with my choice.
Now to contradict everything I have said about photography, here are some of my shots from over the summer that I really liked.

No comments: