Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Super Large Giant Print Bible, that can be read by orbiting planets




So I was hanging out in the Dusty Book Shelf this weekend with Matt, and he came across this bible, appropriately named The Super Giant Print Bible. Its hard to tell from the photos, but let me assure the people living in the space station can read this bible, not to mention when you read it, it feels like God is screaming at you the whole time. I mean it is the biggest type in a book I have ever seen, and there are almost no margins, which I think makes it almost more difficult to read. Anyway there is a photo of The Super Giant Print Bible, next to a normal sized print bible for size comparison. I got a kick out of it, so...

1 comment:

Krista Richards. said...

hahaha. that's too funny. good find by matt and kelly.