Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hour 7 waiting for a printer

S0 I am sitting in the print lab... I have been here since noon waiting to print 4 pages. I think it is crazy that we only have 2 epson printers. Plus there is two perfectly good epson stylus's downstairs in the photo lab not being used, when there are students who need to use them... There is no reason for somenone to have to wait 7 plus hours for a printer, if we had 4 printers like we used to this wouldn't be an issue. 2 epsons is not enough, especially when we have projects like this due! I understand that the photo printers are bought with student funds, but why can't graphics do the same? I don't know what happened to the other two epsons, if they are getting fixed or what not. IF they are just in the process of being repaired, I want them back....
Sorry for the rant... I am just frustrated.

No comments: