Thursday, September 11, 2008





I'm in the middle of a photo project for my digital class and I'm doing an interpretive portrait. What I am trying to portray is sort of the mysterious primitive person inside my subject that effects who he is. Sort of putting a physical image to the person he is inside, that has more of a wild nature and isn't necessarily refined. Pok keeps trying to get me to make this more about a primitive vs. modern, but I'm not really looking to compare a primitive to modern. He also keeps telling me to keep pushing the envelope and make it more dramatic and more editorial, so I'm confused. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should go with this, or just general impressions it would be really helpful.

PS: these photographs are not really meant to be seen on a small scale so if you click them they should get bigger

No comments: