Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my video so far...



so here is what I have so far. I know there is a big chunk of white space in the middle that I haven't resolved yet, but I am getting to it. My first task is to work on my type and how they relate to my graphics and fix my tool bar. I figured out how to get the numbers to scroll during my video, but now I either have to have them increase by a higher interval or figure out how to speed them up so they look like they reach 3 trillion by the end of my video... So i guess I have my work cut out for me. As for now I think I am going to go home and sketch out how I want my type to look through out the movie and then try and animate it. It is proving to be annoying trying to animate while I am not sure how I want to it look in the end as well as time consuming.

No comments: